Author Topic: Foxit Reader is a free PDF document viewer and printer for Windows ME or later.  (Read 1987 times)

Software Santa

• Administrator
Foxit Reader is a free PDF document viewer and printer for Windows ME or later.

Warning! Wants you to change search engines to Ask (uncheck that), install a browser toolbar for some of the online functions you may need (I unchecked that and I ignored the warning: I'll do without), and put shortcuts to eBay on your desktop (No.).

Overview

Foxit Reader is a free PDF document viewer and printer, with incredible small size (only 2.55 M download size), breezing-fast launch speed and rich feature set. Foxit Reader supports Windows Me/2000/XP/2003/Vista. Its core function is compatible with PDF Standard 1.7.

Free Reader

Foxit Reader itself is free. The critical add-ons are free while advanced add-ons have a reasonable cost. For example, you can use the following functions for free:

* View or print PDF document
    * Add or edit bookmarks in a PDF file if the security settings allow
    * Basic PDF form operations i.e. filling out PDF forms and printing them out
    * Advanced PDF form operations, such as saving filled-out forms and import/export forms, free for personal and non-personal usage
    * View PDF as text
    * Critical add-ons, such as UI language package, JPEG2000/JBIG decoder, CJK package, GDI+ for early Windows version, etc

http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/rd_intro.php
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 08:34:41 AM by Software Santa »

email