PDF Split and Merge
is a free open source tool to split and merge pdf documents. One of Source Forge's most popular projects!
Written in Java 1.4 - works on most systems! Santa likes his copy!
Basic versionDownload here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfsam/files/latest/download?source=fileshttp://www.pdfsam.org/?page_id=32
pdfsam basic is a simple tool designed to split and merge pdf files. It’s very simple, stable and completely free. It should cover most of your needs. With it’s simple and intuitive interface you can:
* split your pdf documents (into chapters, single pages, etc.).
* merge many pdf documents or subsections of them.
* extract sections of your document into a single pdf document.
* mix alternate pages taken from two pdf documents in straight or reverse order into a single document.
* save and load your environment to automatize your recurrent jobs.
* manage pdfsam settings and set an environment to load at start up.
Basic version is free and you can download and simply use it on every platform with a Java support.