Author Topic: Get Cash from taking Online Surveys! ONE real Survey Site amongst all the Cr@p!  (Read 2239 times)

Software Santa

• Administrator
Get Cash from taking Online Surveys with Survey Savvy! The ONE real Survey Site amongst all the Cr@p!

Sign up with Survey Savvy and post your referral link in your Facebook Profile. You get paid if any of the people you refer complete a survey - so It can add up QUICKLY!

Well: I used to be a member of Greenfield and iSay - but they no longer pay cash: and I NOW consider them SCAMS ... MOST "Survey Companies" are REALLY just scams to get your email address and send you 'marketing offers' (SPAM).

And I have been in Schemes where they pay you with "Points": but those Points were never redeemable for anything I wanted - certainly not CASH! (Magazine Subscriptions ... {scoffing noise}!) But I've NEVER had Survey Savvy sell me out: and I trust them enough to refer you to them.

I REALLY have enjoyed being a member of the SurveySavvy.com community and thought you might find it fun as well.

As a member, you can make a difference by participating in online surveys, focus groups, as well as other interactive studies.

SurveySavvy.com is unique from other companies because their patented referral program pays you an average of $0.50 for every survey your referrals complete and an average of $0.25 for every survey their referrals complete. This is cash you can earn regardless of whether or not you complete any surveys.

To sign up, click on the following link:
Secure Sign up for Cool Surveys!
(Yes: the Sign-up page IS a 'Secure' page - these people ARE Serious about Guarding your personal information, I swear!)

If that doesn't work, copy and paste this link into your browser.  http://www.surveysavvy.com/?m=379444

I'll refer
You to them, OK? :D But once you see how much fun these quick surveys are (and your opinion DOES make a difference, here) You'll want to Refer YOUR Friends to get in on the Fun, TOO!

Facts (Updated in June of 2015 to reflect my ACTUAL Results):

I get from five to fifteen Survey Invitations - by email - a month. I've made over $500 so far - since I started MANY years ago! (I consider myself 'not that active' since I no longer hurry to click when the invitation link arrives ... and survey quotas DO fill up quickly! I COULD make a LOT More ...)

(Every couple of months I clear it out again.)

Most are for 'possible' products manufacturers are considering making and they want to know if it's a Winner or a Flop before they do more than the Initial Artwork layout and Product design.

Most are Interesting and take about 10 - 20 Minutes (Some only take 5!)

You are Making a Difference in what products and services are considered by Manufacturers and Service Companies for the FUTURE.
========================================================

About SurveySavvy.com

Since it's inception in 2000, the SurveySavvy.com community has grown to over 3 million people across 190 countries earning cash by participating in our online surveys. They have paid out more money to their members than any other online market research company.

http://www.surveysavvy.com/?m=379444

« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 11:57:41 AM by Software Santa »

email