Author Topic: JBidwatcher is FREE Cross Platform eBay sniping, bidding & monitoring software.  (Read 1942 times)

Software Santa

• Administrator
JBidwatcher is FREE Cross Platform eBay sniping, bidding & monitoring software.

JBidwatcher: eBay sniping, bidding & monitoring software.

An auction site (eBay, Yahoo, etc.) bidding, sniping, and tracking tool. Platform independent (Java-based, tested on Linux, Solaris, Windows and MacOSX) with an intuitive and friendly Swing-based UI. Includes a unique and powerful multisniping feature.

JBidwatcher 2.x requires at least Java 1.5. This is available for Windows and Linux across the board, but it means that OS X 10.4 or later will be required for the Mac. I feel comfortable with two major versions back (So OS X 10.4 and 10.5, Java 1.5 and 1.6), as it combines the maximum number of people who will be able to use it, and a relatively usable development environment.

* Mac OS X users can download an app.tar.gz.
      Download (it'll automatically decompress) and double-click the .tar file to extract the Application.
      I'm also trying to provide a Mac OS X .DMG, and I'd like feedback on how it works for you.
    * Windows users can download a Windows installer. The standard 'download and run' executable is still available, of course.
    * You can also download the Java binary for any other platform, including Linux and Solaris.
      Launch with:
      java -Xmx512m -jar JBidwatcher-2.0beta11.jar

http://www.jbidwatcher.com/