Author Topic: Ann the Gran has about 1500 Free Machine Embroidery Designs to Download  (Read 16886 times)

Software Santa

• Administrator
Ann the Gran has about 1500 Free Machine Embroidery Designs to Download - 3 FREE DESIGNS Per week!

You need to register a free account in order to download free machine embroidery designs. But these designs ARE Very beautiful: and really worth giving an Email address for. I Saw this design in 2019 ....

Wouldn't you say that was a very nice design? (I hope it is still available for YOU to download at the time you see this post!)

SIGN-UP & SAVE

ANNTHEGRAN HAS THE LARGEST CATALOG OF FREE DESIGNS ON THE WEB!

We will not share your information, for more info please read our privacy policy. To ensure delivery to your inbox and to have images displayed properly, please add sales@annthegran.com to your address book.

Agreement:

The embroidery designs I am about to access have been contributed by many talented PE-Design, Palette, and Deco Wizard owners from all over the world. I understand that I am free to download and stitch any or all of the designs, in any way I choose, on items to keep, to give as gifts or to sell. I further understand that the rights to the designs themselves remain with the individual contributors and I may not transfer them to another party without first getting the permission of the contributor nor may I sell them in any form. Buying, selling, trading or transferring copies of these designs is a violation of copyright law.

Download Designs!

If you're not an Ann's Club member, search or browse for the design you want using only one of the three fields below (search, View Category, View Contributor), look for this small download icon beside the design, and click on the design download it. There are over 1500 designs available for free download.

Registering with AnnTheGran.com will allow you to take advantage of many of the great features of our site, including downloading designs, software, purchasing products and taking part in the AnnTheGran.com community. New Registrants receive a complimentary one week club membership.

If you're an Ann's Club member, search and download to your heart's content! (The First Week you may download them ALL, I suppose ...  :lol: )

All of the wonderful designs available on this page have been contributed by many talented PE-Design, Palette and Deco Wizard owners from all over the world. Please feel free to download and stitch any or all of the designs in any way you choose, on items to keep, give as gifts or to sell. The rights to the designs themselves, however, remain with the individual contributors and you may not transfer them to another party without first getting the permission of the contributor or sell them in any form.

Browse through the pictures. If you see something you like, just click on the picture to download that file. You can send e-mail to the individual contributors by clicking on their names. These are .pes files in the .zip format. You will need PKUNZIP, WINZIP or another unzipping utility in order to use them.

To download, convert to another format, re-size, and colorize all of Ann's free designs, try downloading a free trial of Ann's Catalog Xpress . If you just want to convert to your format, you can also use a free program called Pulse Ambassador.

http://www.annthegran.com/FreeDesigns.aspx

https://www.annthegran.com/
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 04:37:29 PM by Software Santa »

Software Santa first opened on January 1st, 2007
Now celebrating 16 Years of being a Digital Santa Claus!
Software Santa's Speedy Site is Proudly Hosted by A2 Hosting.

Welcome Visitor:

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

Software Santa Welcome Page

The Software Santa Privacy Policy