has Free lesson plans, ideas, and online mysteries to teach critical thinking and reading comprehension ....http://www.mysterynet.com/learn/
Free lesson plans, ideas, and online mysteries to teach critical thinking and reading comprehension
* Free mystery lesson plans units Free Mystery Lesson Plans Units
for using mysteries in the classroom
* Websites to use to teach mysteries Websites to Use to Teach Mysteries
Information and links
* Why Use Mysteries for Teaching? Why Use Mysteries for Teaching?
Critical thinking, reading, and writing
* Discussion and Examples
Comments from educators and students
* Learning Offers
Top programs for reading, math, study skills, and encyclopedias
Teaching Mysteries is a MysteryNet.com website
• Everybody loves a good mystery. They're engaging, entertaining, and they give that satisfying 'Aha!'
• Mysteries are great for teaching critical thinking, reading, and writing skills, and utilize a higher order level of learning as defined in Bloom's Taxonomy.