Author Topic: Frasse and the Peas of Kejick is a FUN cross platform adventure game  (Read 3439 times)

Software Santa

• Administrator
  • Operating System:
  • Mac OS X 10.6 Mac OS X 10.6
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.18 Firefox 3.6.18
Frasse and the Peas of Kejick is a FUN cross platform adventure game! Software Santa LOVES his Copy! A Software Santa Pick!

Software Santa has taken Gurra and Frasse across the Sea to the Mountain Kejick and Brought the Spade and the Dragon down from the mountaintop. Software Santa is STILL enjoying this Game!

Frasse and the Peas of Kejick

Frasse and the Peas of Kejick is an adventure game featuring Frasse, a blue hairy monster. Cute, isn’t he? The game is not only cute, but also funny and you can download it for free!

System Requirements

* Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) or later or Windows 95 or later.
    * A graphics card capable of OpenGL. (In Windows this may mean that you should update your graphics drivers. Check the web site of your graphics card manufacturer for an update.)

Reviews

Want to know more about the game before downloading it? Read what other people think of it! The following reviews were written for the old version, before I’d released the updated Special Edition with improved music and graphics and added voices:

* Dan Shiovitz was the first person to review Frasse. “… if you like this kind of graphical game you will almost certainly like Frasse and the Peas of Kejick.”
    * Adventure-Archiv – Review in German or in English.
    * Adventure Europe wrote a review in German, but that site has disappeared from the Internet.
    * Jozef Purdes included Frasse in his February 2006 roundup of independent adventure games. The game also got a full review from him a month later. Score: 4.5/5.
    * Gametunnel game four mini-reviews of Frasse in its March 2006 Indie Game Monthly Round-Up. The final score ended up as 7.3/10.
    * Adventure Gamers – one of the largest and best adventure game sites – also has a review of Frasse. I’m honored.
    * “CaptainD” has written a small review.
    * Yet another favourable review, this time from Abandonia Reloaded. A score of 5/5!
    * In the MusEditions blog, Frasse is descibed as an Uplifting Game. Many nice words follow.
    * “JD” reviewed the game, and mostly liked it.

Do you know of a review not listed here? Let me know about it, and I’ll add it to the list!

Regards,

Rikard Peterson

http://trumgottist.com/frasse-and-the-peas-of-kejick/

Software Santa first opened on January 1st, 2007
Now celebrating 16 Years of being a Digital Santa Claus!
Software Santa's Speedy Site is Proudly Hosted by A2 Hosting.

Welcome Visitor:

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

Software Santa Welcome Page

The Software Santa Privacy Policy