is a utility that graphically displays disk usage. (for Mac X)
Product Description:Software Santa Owns this!
GrandPerspective is a small utility application for Mac OS X that graphically shows the disk usage within a file system. It can help you to manage your disk, as you can easily spot which files and folders take up the most space. It uses a so called tree map for visualisation. Each file is shown as a rectangle with an area proportional to the file's size. Files in the same folder appear together, but their placement is otherwise arbitrary.
What's new in this version:
* Added choice of file size measure. You can choose between logical file size (the default), and physical file size.
* Added help documentation.
Changes to the release files:
* The application has been released as a Universal Binary.
* The source release has been extended, and now includes everything needed to directly build the application.
* Various minor improvements to the GUI.
* Fixed four minor bugs.
* Mac OS X 10.2 or higher
* Intel or PPC processor
This product is designed to run on the following operating systems:
* Mac OS X 10.2
* Mac OS X 10.3
* Mac OS X 10.3.9
* Mac OS X 10.4 PPC
* Mac OS X 10.4 Intel
A Software Santa Pick!
Categories: Utilities - Hard Drive - Disc Mapping - Mac X - Cushion Treemaps - Jaguar - Mac X PPC - Panther - Mac X Intel - Tiger