is a free dictionary including 18 dictionaries. for Windows
Everest Dictionary with databases description:
Everest Dictionary with databases is a great free dictionary which includes 18 dictionaries.
Here are some key features of "Everest Dictionary with databases":
· It contain all international communication languages
· The possibility to search words in many dictionaries
· The possibility to search words using an index
· Speech agent; in beta version, only the English words can be correctly listened
· Intuitive aspect
· The search of the words can be particularized
· A double-click on a word will generate the automatic search of the word this command was acting on
· Back button to the definition previously searched
· It monitors the clipboard; in any program, a simple copy of the word to the clipboard using "Copy" command will have as effect the automatic search of the word in dictionary.
· It includes a little window (in order to learn new words), where it is randomly reproduced a word from the load dictionary
· The color of the found words can be particularized.
· Instant translator: translate words using your mouse
· Everest Game: good for testing your knowledge
Components of Everest Dictionary:
· Covers all main European languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Romanian, Bulgarian.
· Possibility to search words in many dictionaries
· Possibility to search words across many dictionaries
· Possibility to search words in an indexed order.
· Possibility to search using regular expressions.
· Speech agent for the English words.
· Multi-language Interface.
· Search History.
· Learning Game - a game to help you improve your vocabulary.
· Automatically translates the selected text on RCTRL+RCLICK in almost every Windows application. More on this feature in Everest Help.
· Online Translator between English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese languages.
· Instant Translation of clipboard using CTRL+D.
· Save and email translation by a single click.
· Everest Glossary is a possibility to extend Everest Dictionay by creating glossaries with your own words.
· Create, save and share glossaries with your friends.
· browse resources recommended by free-soft.ro
· keep history of your favorite resource on web and access them in your favourite dictionary - Everest Dictionary.
· keep in touch with the author of Everest Dictionary, express your wishes or send bug reports.
License: Freeware http://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/Home-Education/Everest-Dictionary-with-databases.shtml
OS: Windows All
Size: 79.2 MB
Last Updated: May 14th, 2004, 13:57 GMT
Categories: Educational - Dictionaries - Multi Language - Windows