: free stuff! Get cash back when you shop the internet, too!
Welcome to FatWallet!http://www.fatwallet.com/coupons-cash-back/
We take the best deals and make them better by offering easy-to-use shopping solutions that help you search and find the right things at the right price, right now. There’s value here for everyone. Sign up for FREE today so you don't miss out on any more savings than you already have.
• Halloween Deals treats you with scary good deals for costumes and decorations!
• Make your Christmas WISH LISTS while you shop - share them with family and friends!
Coupons and Cash Back
We bring you simple shopping by store or category. You'll find the latest coupon codes, promo codes, deep discounts and special offers from more than 1,000 of the most trusted and popular stores online like HP, Dell, WalMart and Orbitz. Find exceptional values on new clearance items, free shipping offers and special product bundles everyday.
Earn Cash Back Rewards on thousands of store offers typically ranging from 1-40%. It’s like getting free money!
Our merchant relations team works directly with our retail partners year round to make sure you’re presented with store offers that are relevant and cash back rewards that are accurate. Translation: We’ve got your back!
Best Deals brings you dozens of trusted deals selected by our staff each day. These deals are a versatile selection of unbelievable prices ranging from laptops and HDTV’s to restaurant coupons, video games and much more. The FatWallet staff adds details, specs and welcomes your comments. And, because they don’t last long, Best Deals are fun to share!
Expert Picks help you make good decisions for those timely, bigger ticket purchases like laptops and TVs. Our experts, with help from the web's most savvy bargain hunting community, guarantee these are the best prices you'll find. They check multiple reviews to certify each deal is a valued purchase for you and your family. They do the research for you!
Get the results you are expecting. Compare Prices lets you quickly browse by top stores, store types, and brands for the best price on the product you’re looking to purchase. Unlike other price comparisons, Compare Prices also factors in all available Cash Back rewards, taxes and shipping costs to make your search for the lowest price as final as possible. You shouldn’t have to worry about surprises at check out!
Communicate with your peers. All of us are smarter than one of us, so why not raise your shopping IQ? The famous FatWallet forums bring you insight from thousands of savvy, informed consumers, all coming together to share deals, money-saving tips and more. It's free, fun, and addicting.
Created by you...Literally. There are a variety of forums from which to share and learn ranging from Hot Deals to Finance, Travel, Technology, Free Stuff and even Off Topic. Forum content is generated by consumers for consumers. That means you decide what's included, not the advertisers.
It's a big playground! Our forums are designed with valuable options so you can customize your experience. To learn more, visit our Welcome forum or check out the Hot Deals FAQ to get you well versed in community lifestyles!
24/7 Customer Service
Whether it's noon, midnight, or in between, we're here to help. Our cash back support team are some of the smartest people in the industry. They work extended business hours and our customer experience team is here around the clock to help you resolve any issues you may encounter! Get your questions answered now. Most members receive a response within minutes!
Subscribe to the tribe that is our FatWallet Blog to receive weekly insights on personal finance and frugal tips for hundreds of ways to save money. Feel free to ask questions from these informed writers that genuinely care about helping you get a better grip on your budget. Find something useful?...share it already!
If you’re a personal finance/frugal shopping blogger and think you have something to offer the FatWallet readers, review our guidelines and contact Troy. We'd love to post your words of wisdom.
Our staff is sending out more than smoke signals to help stay you in the FatWallet loop via social media, email, RSS, web tools and mobile apps.
Are you social?
• Twitter: Get the scoop before everyone else by following our tweets.
• Facebook: Like us to read about FatWallet happenings and share your comments with the other 500+ million.
• FatWalletDotCom: Subscribe to our YouTube channel and watch fun workplace culture vids and company happenings!
Never miss a deal!
• Daily Email: A popular daily review of Recent and Expiring Offers from a variety of areas on FatWallet such as favorite stores, promotions, custom forum views and Hot Deals. This email is fully customizable to your likes and needs.
• RSS Feeds: A useful variety of FatWallet news feeds delivered to your desktop.
• Wish Lists: Make a list, check it twice, tell everyone if you’re naughty or nice. This tool will let you create and customize your lists for any occasion. You can add your Wish Lists to your Facebook profile, too.
• Best Deals Facebook App: Check the latest FatWallet Best Deals on your Facebook profile.
• FatWallet Tools for FireFox: Simple little browser notification icon so you won’t ever miss out on Cash Back rewards again.
• FatWallet NOW!: Check deals and available cash back from a merchants website without having to leave the merchant!
• Black Friday iPhone App: A direct feed of all Black Friday Ads/Deals straight to your iPhone.
Need more help?
FatWallet has a long history of serving consumers. It is our mission to help you in any way we can. For more help, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time, or visit our Online Help for more support.
The Best Deals Made Better
Back in 1999 with a $100 budget (cost for a domain name for three years), Tim Storm, founder and CEO of FatWallet, started an online coupon community. It was originally presented as a forum for people to share coupons and deals. The concept quickly grew into a savvy online community where members not only shared coupons and deals, but all kinds of helpful consumer information including shopping tips, scam alerts and personal investment advice.
Today, FatWallet is now a popular online resource for millions of shoppers to compare, share and find thousands of the latest deals, coupons and retailer discount offers. FatWallet offers consumers additional savings by sharing a portion of their affiliate revenue in the form of Cash Back (over $29 million to date). Using pay-for-performance advertising, FatWallet has directly impacted over $1.2 billion in transactions for partnered merchants since 2005. FatWallet ranks as one of the top 1,000 websites worldwide (Compete).
FatWallet is committed to promoting what’s good in the community, making material contributions that have lasting impact on youth activities and education infrastructure. Throughout each year, FatWallet and its charitable foundation donate a percentage of profits totaling hundreds of thousands of dollars to a variety of national causes and regional events.
FatWallet is recognized within the affiliate marketing space for demonstrating the highest level of professionalism, FatWallet has received the Affiliate Marketing Legend Award in addition to many other industry accolades including:
• One of the 50 Best Small and Medium Workplaces, 2010 - Great Place To Work® Institute / Entrepreneur®
• One of Four Finalists for Entrepreneur of 2010 - Tim Storm
• Rockford Chamber 40 Leaders Under 40, 2008 - Tim Storm
• Platinum Publisher - LinkShare 2008
• 2006 Affiliate Summit Legend Award - Tim Storm, Owner
• Golden Link Award - Merchant's Choice, LinkShare 2004 and 2005
• Horizon Award - Commission Junction 2004
• All Star Award - LinkShare 2003
1999 December - Launch
- $100 and a nod from Tim's wife launched a one page list of coupons for a handful of retailers
2000 April - Hot Deals launch
2001 January - First (paid) employee
2001 June - Launched Cash Back Shopping
2002 September - First office (moves out of Chief Mucky Muck'sbasement)
- 1000 sq. ft
2002 November - Black Friday (stands against major retailers)
2002 November - Foosball table christened at HQ
2003 February - HQ expansion to 4300 sq. ft
2003 May - 24/7 Customer Support
2005 April - Relocate HQ to Machesney Park - 12,000 square feet
- There's only so much you can do with cube walls; and they don't solve a lack of parking...
2007 March - Break ground on Rockton HQ
- Years of neglect and subsequent fires at the grounds of the historic Wagon Wheel Resort in Rockton, IL, had turned a proud piece of nostalgia into an eyesore and expense for the Rockton community. Storm worked with the Rockton Village Board to transform the property into a site worth FatWallet's investment and future development.
2007 December - Relocate HQ to Rockton HQ
- 30,000 sq. ft. facility located on the former site of the historic Wagon Wheel Resort.
2009 July - Launched Best Deals (Today's Top Deals)
2010 May - Launched Compare Prices
2010 September - Named One of Top 50 Workplaces in America
Categories: FREE Stuff Resources - coupons - Cash Back - Free Shipping