is a free SFTP, FTP and SCP client for Windows 95 or later.
What is WinSCP? http://winscp.net/eng/index.php
WinSCP is an open source SFTP client and FTP client for Windows. Its main function is the secure file transfer between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this, WinSCP offers basic file manager functionality. It uses Secure Shell (SSH) and supports, in addition to Secure FTP, also legacy SCP protocol.
WinSCP is also available as a plugin to two file managers, FAR and Altap Salamander.
WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client and FTP client for Windows. Legacy SCP protocol is also supported. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
* Graphical user interface
* Translated into several languages
* Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
* U3 support
* All common operations with files
* Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol
* Batch file scripting and command-line interface
* Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
* Integrated text editor
* Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
* Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
* Windows Explorer-like and Norton Commander-like interfaces
* Optionally stores session information
* Optionally supports standalone operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
WinSCP should run on any system running Windows 95 or later. WinSCP requires at most 10 Mb of free disk space.
WinSCP also runs on Linux platforms where Crossover 4.x or later is running. Crossover is the commercial development of the Wine project.
Categories: Internet - Windows - FTP - SCP - SFTP