Author Topic: NeoOffice saves $400 on MS Office with full office applications for Mac OS X.  (Read 2516 times)

Software Santa

• Administrator
NeoOffice saves $400 on MS Office with full office applications for Mac OS X.

My MAIN Man! My Hard workhorse! This Application I use many times a day: right up there with FireFox3!
A Software Santa PICK!

Welcome!

NeoOffice is a full-featured set of office applications (including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and drawing programs) for Mac OS X. Based on the OpenOffice.org office suite, NeoOffice has integrated dozens of native Mac features and can import, edit, and exchange files with other popular office programs such as Microsoft Office.

Released as free, open source software under the GNU General Public License (GPL), NeoOffice is fully functional and stable enough for everyday use. The software is actively developed, so improvements and small updates are made available on a regular basis.

NeoOffice 2.2.1 now available!
This release includes support for the Mac OS X Spellchecker and Address Book and experimental support for Office 2007 Excel and PowerPoint files

By default, the installer only installs English but language packs are available for 57 other languages. To add support for any of the other languages not included in the installer, install NeoOffice 2.2.1 and then download and install the language pack for your language.

Minimum Machine Requirements for NeoOffice 2.2.1

To install and run NeoOffice, you must have the following:

* Mac OS X 10.3 or higher
    * 512 MB of memory
    * 400 MB of free disk space

Replaces Microsoft Office! A Software Santa Pick!

http://www.neooffice.org/neojava/en/index.php 

Categories: Office Applications - Replace Office 200X - Mac System X - Panther - Tiger - PPC - MacIntel - Open Office for Macintosh
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 08:29:22 PM by Software Santa »