DrawSWF is a COOL Java Drawing Application to generate Flash Animations!http://drawswf.sourceforge.net/images/draw.swf
This is a Software Santa PICK! Santa has been looking for this for HIS Computer for a YEAR!
Start DrawSWF with JavaTM Web StartTRY it NOW FREE: WEB Start http://drawswf.sourceforge.net/
DrawSWF needs Java 1.4.x.
DrawSWF is a simple drawing program written in Java2. You can save your drawings as animated flash file.
The internal storage format is SVG which means that DrawSWF can also be (ab)used as DrawSVG (no animations yet). By changing the internal storage format to SVG it is no longer possible to load animations created before DrawSWF 1.2.0.
At the moment the following graphic operations are implemented:
* freehand drawing (line)
* straight lines
* text (with already 2 effects)
* picture import
* editing of objects
* fillcolor (incl. alphachannel)
* strokecolor (incl. alphachannel)
* backgroundimage as template
* storage format SVG
* animation should display text effects in application
* editing should also let the user scale the object with the mouse
* undo/redo does not work for modification of existing grafic objects
* effects like rotation and scaling.
* gradients as background effects
* timeline for framebased working
Categories: Graphics - Animation - Java 1.4 - Mac System X - Panther - Tiger - PPC - MacIntel - LINUX - Windows - Free BSD