is a relaxing cross platform puzzle / arcade game for Linux or Windows or Mac!
STILL one of Software Santa's Favorites after 5 Years! Software Santa LOVES his Copy! A Software Santa Pick!
krank is a relaxing casual game with very simple gameplay and soothing background music.
What's new in this version:
* each level comes in three flavors now: easy, hard and extreme
* difficulty stages added to the level selection and score menus
* statistics added
* configuration and highscores save now in ~/Library/Preferences
* restart level shortcut ('r') added
* speed optimized and various bug fixes
Operating System Requirements:
This product is designed to run on the following operating systems:
* Mac OS X 10.3.9 or Later
* Windows XP or later
* Also Found in some Linux Distro's Package Managers
How it's played:
the snake follows your mouse or the analog stick of your joypad.
the balls move if you touch them with the snake or another ball.
the links are like balls, but they bond together if they touch each other.
the stones never move and do nothing else.
the magnets, unmovable themselves, attract everything that moves. the number of circles rotating around them indicates how many items may get captured in them.
the anchors never move, but bond together with links. the number of circles rotating around them indicates how many links may bond with them.
the aim: the aim of each level is to remove all anchors and magnets.
the magnets: a magnet will vanish
* if it captured at least as many balls as circles are rotating around it
* if all the captured balls have the same color as the magnet
* if it stayed for 3 seconds in the above condition
if a magnet is fully loaded, but includes links (or balls of a different color), it will explode, but not vanish.
the anchors: anchors will vanish if
* it is connected to as many other anchors as circles are rotating around it
* all the connected anchors and links have the same color as the anchor
* all other anchors of the same color are fully connected
if all the above conditions are valid for 3 seconds, those anchors will be removed.
if an anchor is connected to another anchor, but the connecting chain includes links
of a different color, it will explode, but not vanish.
the chains: a connection between two links will be broken if one link is touched by
a ball or captured by a magnet.
solving levels: for each level you solve, there will be two more levels available to play,
so you can skip levels you don't like.