is a cross-platform 3D game engine using Ogre or Irrlicht and Bullet for Windows, Linux, Mac and iPhone
The goal of gamekit is to create a basic game engine that allows fast prototyping build around open source software free for commercial use.http://code.google.com/p/gamekit/
* Using Ogre or Irrlicht for graphics, Bullet for physics, OpenAL for sound
* OgreKit is most actively developed and in svn/trunk, the suspended Irrlicht version is in svn/branches/IrrKit.
* Engine is written in C++ and the game logic can be done in C++, Lua scripting or logic bricks
* Reads all data from Blender .blend files, with future FBX import planned
* Free from viral licenses: only using components using MIT/BSD/Zlib style licenses
* CMake cross-platform build system support that works out-of-the-box, see http://cmake.org
* Gamekit supports Windows and Mac OSX, Linux and iPhone.
3d, Game, engine, iPhone, Windows, Mac, Linux, prototyping, Blender, Bullet, Physics