Author Topic: Smart Serials has a great database of Serial Numbers for old programs!  (Read 229 times)

Software Santa

• Administrator
  • Operating System:
  • Mac OS X 10.13 Mac OS X 10.13
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 110.0 Firefox 110.0
Smart Serials has a great online database of Serial Numbers for old programs!

A Software Santa Pick!!!

https://smartserials.com/

Software Santa lost the serial number to a CD of a program he had purchased in 2011 - and he suddenly needed to install it again. SmartSerials Saved the Day!!! He tried to donate $5.49 to them, for it, but PayPal has broken his account: and he can not use, and does not recommend, Pay-Pal any more. Maybe the site would be just as happy with a link in to them from another site?

USE THE SEARCH BOX TO FIND SERIALS

[____________________]

[#0-9] [A] {B} [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] {I} [J] [K] [L] [M] [N]
  • [P] [Q] [R] {S} [T] {U} [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z][/b]

Support our mission by making a donation. Your generosity helps us keep our services free and accessible, making a difference in people's lives. Every donation, big or small, ensures our continued success. Thank you.

(I TRIED. PayPal is No Good!!!!! The moment I put in my email address: it was ALL Over ... and I was forced to close the donation window. "Oops, Something went wrong on our end." is ALL I can get from PayPal!!!)

Search tips: Make the search as basic as possible. Avoid using letters before the version number. Do not add the word serial at the end of the query.

Good example: iobit driver booster 5 (will list all sub-versions as-well)

General tip: If the most recent version is not present in the database, try the closest older serial number. In some cases it will work.

General tip 2: When using serial numbers, you should be offline or block the internet connection for that specific application in case it tries to test/verify the serial key online.

Share your serials and help the community by submitting new serial numbers to Smart Serials.
https://smartserials.com/

Software Santa first opened on January 1st, 2007
Now celebrating 16 Years of being a Digital Santa Claus!
Software Santa's Speedy Site is Proudly Hosted by A2 Hosting.

Welcome Visitor:

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

Software Santa Welcome Page

The Software Santa Privacy Policy

email