Author Topic: YTPooper is a real-time video mangler for the creation of YouTube Poops  (Read 3681 times)

Software Santa

• Administrator
YTPooper is a real-time video mangler for the creation of YouTube Poops ...

A few months ago, I discovered the wacky world of YouTube Poops, when looking for “normal” videos. Since then, I have been entertained and captivated by some of the submissions.

YouTube Poops are hard to define precisely, but they usually focus on repetition, audio mangling, distortion, tweaking of brightness/contrast, and speed changing.  This is just an overview, because there are many more effects used and abused. The source material can range from old cartoons to 90s CD-I clips, but any clip can be used.

YTPooper

YTPooper is a small application that helps users create YouTube Poops.  It won't substitute for the good (or bad) taste required to make a good film.  It can be used to create entire films, or just to manipulate certain effects.

Features:

1) On the fly stuttering effects, ranging from 50 milliseconds to 3 seconds.

2) Draw synthesis of speed and position using mouse, or manually entered

3) “Return” function to revert to defaults

4) Freaky audio effects, ranging from a nasty distortion to brain-oozing tap reverb and granular synthesis

5) Preset brightness/contrast/saturation settings, but manual setting is also possible

6) Records goal film to hard disk

7) Will open .mov, .wmv, .mp4, and most other digital film formats

http://jnote.org/555
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 05:44:49 PM by Software Santa »

Software Santa first opened on January 1st, 2007
Now celebrating 16 Years of being a Digital Santa Claus!
Software Santa's Speedy Site is Proudly Hosted by A2 Hosting.

Welcome Visitor:

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

Software Santa Welcome Page

The Software Santa Privacy Policy