Author Topic: multiXFinder is a free and easy to use application switcher menu for OS X Mac  (Read 4508 times)

Software Santa

• Administrator
multiXFinder is a free and easy to use application switcher menu for your OS X powered Mac. 2 Versions are available: one for PPC OS 10.2 - 10.5 and a later, universal binary, version for Intel OR PPC 10.4 or later.

multiXFinder is an Application Switcher Menu for Mac OS X Tiger and Leopard developed by me to port my beloved ASM on my brand new MacBook Pro.
multiXFinder is mostly based on the ASM 2.0.2 code and is covered by the GPL license, version 2 or any later version, sources are available here.
menuXFinder uses MenuCracker, which is covered by the Artistic License.
ASM was originally written by Frank Vercruesse.

multiXFinder is maintained for Mac OS X 10.4 "Tiger" and Mac OS X 10.5 "Leopard" and will not run on earlier systems.
If you're still running Jaguar or Panther you can download a modified, unmantained version of ASM 2.0.2 that can run on these systems.

Main features:

-Application Switcher Menu;
-Enable or disable the Spotlight menu on per user basis;
-Classic window mode (that is: when you click on a window all other windows of the same application are automatically brought to front);
-Single Application Mode;
-Integrated self-updater, available by clicking on it's button or by enabling autocheck at login;
-Advanced features: Full Screen mode, SIGSTOP or SIGCONT front application.

http://www.jackoverfull.com/index.php?mod=01_Progetti/01_multiXFinder&&userlang=en
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 08:11:46 PM by Software Santa »

Software Santa first opened on January 1st, 2007
Now celebrating 16 Years of being a Digital Santa Claus!
Software Santa's Speedy Site is Proudly Hosted by A2 Hosting.

Welcome Visitor:

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

Software Santa Welcome Page

The Software Santa Privacy Policy