Author Topic: Moonwalk is a FREE tool for simply reversing the page order of PDF files  (Read 2907 times)

Software Santa

• Administrator
Moonwalk is a FREE tool for simply reversing the page order of PDF files

A FREE tool for simply reversing the page order of PDF files   Yeah, yeah...I know. There is a million PDF tools available out there. Some work, some don't. Some you pay for, some you don't. Some with a million features, some with not enough. Some tools quite intuitive, others not so much. Well, I needed to perform a simple task--simply reverse the order of pages in my PDF file.

Enter, Moonwalk.

Sure I could reorder pages in Acrobat, or in other PDF tools available, but that is a cumbersome task. There are plugins that cost $$$, which I don't feel were necessary for such a simple task. Reversing the PDF page order should be simple. If I have a 10 page PDF file, I shouldn't have to drag-reorder all 10 of them, and even moreso, if I had a larger PDF. I'm definitely not drag-reordering by hand.

So, here it is. Moonwalk. The FASTEST PDF page order reversal tool. Simple yet effective. A tool which meets endless needs for me, which I gladly share here, with all of you--for free. Enjoy!

Features

* FAST PDF page order reversal.
    * FAST PDF document splitting.
    * Optional page ranges. Split large page count PDF documents into smaller page count documents, with or without reversing page order.
    * AUTOMATIC page split option.

System Requirements

* Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.x - Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.x

http://www.jamapi.com/pr/mw/

Software Santa first opened on January 1st, 2007
Now celebrating 16 Years of being a Digital Santa Claus!
Software Santa's Speedy Site is Proudly Hosted by A2 Hosting.

Welcome Visitor:

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

Software Santa Welcome Page

The Software Santa Privacy Policy