Author Topic: Top Mystery dot com has The Best Mystery Books - the Top 100  (Read 3145 times)

Software Santa

• Administrator
Top Mystery dot com has The Best Mystery Books - the Top 100
« on: September 19, 2009, 09:02:51 PM »
Top Mystery dot com has The Best Mystery Books - the Top 100

Recommended by Gizmo Richards (or his staff) over at
Tech Support Alert!

My Thanks to him and his staff!

The Best Mystery Books - Top 100

Welcome

Welcome to Topmystery.com - the website about the top mystery books, movies and authors.

Mystery Books: Here you will find lists of recommended mystery books. It is a good start into the mystery genre. I haven't read all the books listed but the lists are written by mystery writers, organizations, book clubs, readers votes, etc. so they should be a good source. What is more many books appear in almost every list( ex: The Murder Of Rodger Acroyd") which is a good sign that only the top mystery books are listed. There are also lists of more recent books if you are interested in that.

Mystery Authors: I looked at many mystery sites on the Internet and compiled a list of the best Mystery Authors. Most of them are classic mystery authors that do not write anymore. Nevertheless, some of the best mystery books were written by them. For each author you will find a biography, a photo, list of his works and links to other webpages about the author.

By S. S. Van Dine

Detectives: In this section you will find the most famous mystery detectives. Probably you know many of them. For each detective there is a link to the books he or she is the main character in.

Online books: Public domain mystery books that are available to read free online. The links are to external websites. If you are interested to read more online books you can go to www.Blackmask.com. They have downloadable books in many formats( palm, Pocketpc, etc.)

http://www.topmystery.com/onlinebooks

Software Santa first opened on January 1st, 2007
Now celebrating 16 Years of being a Digital Santa Claus!
Software Santa's Speedy Site is Proudly Hosted by A2 Hosting.

Welcome Visitor:

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

Software Santa Welcome Page

The Software Santa Privacy Policy

email