Author Topic: World Airport Codes, the place to find airport codes, abbreviations, and more!  (Read 3728 times)

Software Santa

• Administrator
World Airport Codes, the place to find airport codes, abbreviations, runway lengths, and more!

I have informally reserved the Airport Code "FED" (I Pronounce it "Feed" with a Long E sound ...) for my 10 Terminal "Hummingbird Airport" down here at The West Pole ...

"East Central Terminal Complex": 14 hummingbirds are visible in this photo taken on December 28th 2012
(Count the tails sticking down below the feeder to see the 'Hidden' bird around the back of the Top Terminal.)

Yes ... they ARE Sharing! I make double strength food, and then say "Grace" over it: and they'd rather switch than fight

Welcome to World Airport Codes, the place to find airport codes, abbreviations, runway lengths and other airport information.

World Airport Codes provides information for almost every airport in the world. Using the search box on our page, you can search for airport codes in 5 different ways:

* By country name (e.g. Egypt).
    * By country abbreviation (e.g. GB for Great Britain).
    * By city name (e.g. Amsterdam).
    * By airport name (e.g. Heathrow).
    * By airport code (e.g. LAX).

About World Airport Codes

World Airport Codes is the place to find airport codes, abbreviations, runway lengths and other airport information for nearly every airport worldwide.

Developed primarily with the enthusiast in mind, WAC should also prove useful to travellers, researchers or even those with only a fleeting interest in airports.

Using either the search facility or the alphabetically ordered pages, you can use this site to find the following details for almost every airport in the world.

* Airport codes.
    * Airport names.
    * Which country the airport is located in.
    * The ISO 3166 abbreviation code for each country.
    * World area codes.
    * The GMT offset.
    * Runway lengths.
    * Runway elevations.
    * Latitude and Longitude data.
    * Airport Guides.
    * Contact Information.

Please note that this information is compiled from a variety of freely available sources and therefore WAC cannot be held responsible for incorrect or outdated data.

If you would like to link to World Airport Codes you are welcome to link directly to the homepage or to any of the pages within the database.

http://www.world-airport-codes.com/
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 08:25:21 AM by Software Santa »

Software Santa first opened on January 1st, 2007
Now celebrating 16 Years of being a Digital Santa Claus!
Software Santa's Speedy Site is Proudly Hosted by A2 Hosting.

Welcome Visitor:

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

Software Santa Welcome Page

The Software Santa Privacy Policy

email