Author Topic: Repeating Motif Generator: make your own seamless background designs (for Mac X)  (Read 4732 times)

Software Santa

• Administrator
Repeating Motif Generator - 3.0.5 make your own seamless pictures

This is a Complex Lissajous Figure Generator (and Colorer) used to create Abstract looking perfectly tiled Background Images. I Didn't need the Manual (I probably won't) but I Am an Audio/Electronics Technician and I recognized Lissajous Figures right away!

3 audio signals are mixed together and combined to create the overall left/right movement of the pen while 3 different audio signals are mixed together and combined to create the up/down movement Component of the pen. The pen traces a Complex repeating pattern which you can then color in. Kind of like a Spirograph ....

You will need the Manual: but It's Quite fun to alter things and See what happens ...

Product Description:

Feature

* The repeating motif graphic is made with selection of some parameters. There is no problem if you are not good at drawing, because freehand drawing is not necessary.
    * It is difficult to make the graphic you want. Please enjoy the haphazardness. But you will understand the pattern of graphic by experience. The coloring changes the feeling of graphic radically, it depends on your sense.
    * You can save a fragment image that construct the repeating motif. If you set the fragment image to desktop with 'Tile' option, a seamless picture will appear on the desktop. In other words, you can create 'wallpaper'.

Product Requirements:

* Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later

This product is designed to run on the following operating systems:

* Mac OS X 10.3.9
    * Mac OS X 10.4 PPC
    * Mac OS X 10.4 Intel

http://www.novemberkou.com/RMWEnglish/
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 07:20:37 PM by Software Santa »

Software Santa first opened on January 1st, 2007
Now celebrating 16 Years of being a Digital Santa Claus!
Software Santa's Speedy Site is Proudly Hosted by A2 Hosting.

Welcome Visitor:

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

Software Santa Welcome Page

The Software Santa Privacy Policy