Author Topic: Kellscraft Studio's Web Text-ures: Public Domain Books On-Line  (Read 3354 times)

Software Santa

• Administrator
Kellscraft Studio's Web Text-ures: Public Domain Books On-Line
« on: October 13, 2009, 10:20:32 AM »
Kellscraft Studio's Web Text-ures: Public Domain Books On-Line

Recommended by Gizmo Richards (or his staff) over at
Tech Support Alert!

My Thanks to him and his staff!

Welcome to Kellscraft Studio's Web Text-ures: Public Domain Books On-Line.  All of the books listed here are out-of-print, public domain books.  The focus is on books published prior to 1923 in the U.S. and many have wonderful illustrations.  Many of these illustrators are not popularly known, but still deserve recognition and credit for the works presented in many of the books listed here.  Some of these artists were never given credit in the books for their work, and are only listed here by the signatures on the illustrations. Some illustrations are unsigned and the illustrators may never be known.

I hope you enjoy these works and I encourage you to read the works on-line or print them out.  If you do print them, I would recommend you only do a chapter at a time, as some are quite lengthy. For those with vision impairments or who don't like to sit at a computer to read lengthy works, please note that the font pica when printed out, is easily readable.

I am also interested in hearing from my viewers/readers with suggestions, ideas or books you would like to see here in the future. Volunteers interested in researching little-known authors/illustrators listed here are encouraged and welcome!

PLEASE DONATE!
   All the books you see at this site take a lot of work to scan, process and convert to free on-line books. All of this work is done on a volunteer basis and maintaining the site is labor of love, yet still costs money. We hope you enjoy the free books, and any donation you can send let's us know you appreciate the work we give away to the world. Any amount will help us keep the site alive and growing. Thanks for your help!

http://www.kellscraft.com/textcontents.html
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 03:16:56 PM by Software Santa »

Software Santa first opened on January 1st, 2007
Now celebrating 16 Years of being a Digital Santa Claus!
Software Santa's Speedy Site is Proudly Hosted by A2 Hosting.

Welcome Visitor:

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

Software Santa Welcome Page

The Software Santa Privacy Policy