Author Topic: Clock Fun lets young children explore clocks and time. (For ANY Macintosh)  (Read 3848 times)

Software Santa

• Administrator
Clock Fun lets young children explore clocks and time. (2 Versions: For ANY Macintosh)

Product Description:

Clock Fun is a program in which young children can explore clocks and time. It shows both an analog and a digital clock face. The clock hands can be dragged around or the digital time adjusted and the other clock will change to match. There are buttons to make the program speak the time in several ways (for example, "five-forty-one", "nineteen til six", "about five-forty", "about twenty til six", "about quarter til six"). Also the clock can be made to run or stop, or show a random time, or show the current time.

What's new in this version:

* The digital time can be hidden.
    * Preferences can be saved.
    * The time can be spoken in English or German.
    * The time can be shown in either 12-hour or 24-hour format.

Product Requirements:

* Mac OS X 10.1.5 or later.

This product is designed to run on the following operating systems:

* Mac OS X 10.1
    * Mac OS X 10.2
    * Mac OS X 10.3
    * Mac OS X 10.3.9
    * Mac OS X 10.4 PPC

Welcome to my "Swampland Software" page!

I create fun educational software for young children. My philosophy is that children have fun and learn best by exploring. My programs run on Macintosh computers. My programs are freeware. You may use them without obligation (although positive feedback is always appreciated).

If you have an older system, you can get a Classic version of Clock Fun, which runs on any Macintosh running System 7.5 or later, including Mac OS X under Classic.

http://swampland.cedarswampstudios.org/  
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 05:06:19 PM by Software Santa »

Software Santa first opened on January 1st, 2007
Now celebrating 16 Years of being a Digital Santa Claus!
Software Santa's Speedy Site is Proudly Hosted by A2 Hosting.

Welcome Visitor:

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

Software Santa Welcome Page

The Software Santa Privacy Policy

email