Author Topic: Wholesale Hero puts you at the head of a veritable economic empire Mac OS X 10.4  (Read 3303 times)

Software Santa

• Administrator
Wholesale Hero puts you at the head of a veritable economic empire - for Mac OS X 10.4 or Later ....

Features:
1. Matching!
3. Numbers!
4. Online High scores!
5. Visually Interesting!
6. Fast paced, addicting gameplay!

Technical:
Wholesale Hero 1.0
Released: 2/12/10
Size: ~50MB
Requirements: Mac OSX 10.4+
A Mac and some free time

Become a Wholesale Hero through manufacturing and shipping!
Bringing the excitement of manufacturing and shipping home, Wholesale Hero puts you at the head of a veritable economic empire, bringing products like Mime Oil, Skub and Product to the masses! Do you enjoy matching? The Manufacturing phase lets you match items on an ever-speedier assembly line, battling not only the clock, but an ever-dwindling supply of resources, misplaced bombs, and mysterious empty spots! What about number games? The Shipping game forces you to match equal numbers to send your cargo ship sailing -- but watch out -- there are U-boats, icebergs and pirates waiting to steal your precious cargo of Lonely Trombones and Logs! Features worldwide score keeping, full-game mode and freestyle levels, mysterious statistics, and commercials!

History
Wholesale Hero started out as a reboot of Motor Pants (the Shipping game is essentially Motor Pants on steroids) and then slowly morphed into something much more complex and worthwhile. I spent more than 6 months developing the game instead of rushing out a half-assed product (like so many Mojiferous Industries titles before it), refining gameplay, tweaking the graphics, and adding features that would make me want to actually play the game. I also invested some serious time in error handling, the update process, scorekeeping, easily understandable help, and making sure that all of my t's were crossed and i's dotted. Hopefully, it makes for a more cohesive and interesting game in the end… Only time will tell!

Facts & Figures
Includes Growl support for news items, a new and improved update function, and (eventually) Windows support.

http://www.mojiferous.com/?loc=software&title=wholesale

Software Santa first opened on January 1st, 2007
Now celebrating 16 Years of being a Digital Santa Claus!
Software Santa's Speedy Site is Proudly Hosted by A2 Hosting.

Welcome Visitor:

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

Software Santa Welcome Page

The Software Santa Privacy Policy

email