Author Topic: Allrecipes is the world's largest social network for food and entertaining buffs  (Read 3888 times)

Software Santa

• Administrator
Allrecipes is the world's largest social network for food and entertaining enthusiasts.

Recommended by my friend Cindy (at the clubhouse)! A tip of the Santa's Cap to her!
  :hail: Thanks!
 ;D 8) :bowing:  :hail:

Allrecipes, the world's largest social network of food and entertaining enthusiasts, receives more than 390 million annual visits from home cooks who share and download recipes, reviews, photos, personal profiles, and meal ideas. For more than 13 years, the Seattle-based site has served as a dynamic, indispensible resource for cooks seeking trusted recipes, entertaining ideas, everyday and holiday meal solutions, practical cooking tips, and food advice. Allrecipes provides more than 44,000 recipes inspiring between 9 and 16 million monthly unique visitors and a membership base of more than 3.6 million strong.

As the fastest growing independent food Internet site, and part of The Reader's Digest Association, Inc. food and entertaining division, Allrecipes provides insights into the kitchens and cooking passions of home cooks everywhere.

What types of memberships does Allrecipes offer?

You can become a member of Allrecipes in two ways:

Free Member. Allrecipes is FREE. When you register, you get a FREE Recipe Box and full access to all the recipes on Allrecipes. You also get FREE newsletters and FREE email alerts.

Supporting Member. For a small price, you can get more as a Supporting Member. Features include custom print options, ability to customize and save recipes, your own blog, your own custom URL (so you can send everyone directly to YOUR page).

Why become a member of Allrecipes?

Because membership allows you to become a member of the Allrecipes Community. That means you can save and organize your favorite recipes, create Shopping Lists, and get time-saving cooking tips from our newsletters. And it's FREE.

Just click on JOIN FOR FREE in the top right corner of any page.
We'll take you through the steps to set up your FREE membership.
If you want more features, you can get them by becoming a Supporting Member of Allrecipes.

How do I get FREE Newsletters and Email Alerts?

As a member of Allrecipes, you get FREE access to our newsletters and email alerts (such as when new recipes are published on the site). Follow the easy prompts to set up your membership and select the newsletters and/or email alerts you want. You have total control: get them all, pick and choose, or receive none. You're in total control and at any time, you can change your preferences.

How often will I get Allrecipes emails?

You decide! If you sign up to receive email alerts, you'll find them in your mailbox based on the frequency you requested - either daily or weekly. But don't be alarmed if you don't get a scheduled alert - it just might be there are no new bread or low-carb recipe submissions (or whatever cooking topics you signed up for). That means you'll get emails up to once a day - or up to once a week - depending on the frequency you choose. Don't forget you can change your preferences at any time. Just go to the manage email page.

How do I open my Recipe Box?

You can access your Recipe Box from any page. First you need to Sign In (look for the link located in the top right corner). Then just click on the My Allrecipes tab below your username and profile image (you will only have a profile image if you have uploaded one to the site, otherwise you see an orange image that says "Add a Photo").

Can Allrecipes remember me from visit to visit?

Yes! Your Recipe Box can remember your login information. To do this, your computer must be set to allow cookies from Allrecipes. To have Allrecipes remember you, click on the Remember Me box below the login field.

Oh no! I forgot my login information! What do I do?

Don't worry. It happens all the time. If you forget your login information, just click on Forgot? in the Sign In area at top right corner of any page. Enter your email address into the box provided and click on Send Me My Info. Your login information will be sent automatically (and confidentially) to that address. If you don't remember the email address associated with your membership, contact us at Customer Service.

http://allrecipes.com/
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 12:24:43 PM by Software Santa »

Software Santa first opened on January 1st, 2007
Now celebrating 16 Years of being a Digital Santa Claus!
Software Santa's Speedy Site is Proudly Hosted by A2 Hosting.

Welcome Visitor:

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

Software Santa Welcome Page

The Software Santa Privacy Policy