Author Topic: IOGraph (Mouse Path) captures all your mouse movement and draws them AS ART!  (Read 3779 times)

Software Santa

• Administrator
  • Operating System:
  • Mac OS X 10.6 Mac OS X 10.6
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 3.6.13 Firefox 3.6.13
IOGraph (Mouse Path) captures all your mouse movement and draws them AS ART!

IOGraphica
MousePath's new home

Formerly known as MousePath it was made by Moscow designer Anatoly Zenkov to brighten up the routine work. Posting it at Flickr caused informal interest and afterward Anatoly Zenkov and his colleague Andrey Shipilov decided to evolve the app.

IOGraph — is an application that turns mouse movements into a modern art. The idea is that you just run it and do your usual day stuff at the computer. Go back to IOGraph after a while and grab a nice picture of what you’ve done!

F.A.Q.
Frequently Asked Questions

If there is no question you wonder below
feel free to contact us via info@iographica.com.

What in the world is that?
First of all it’s a cross-platform program. It captures all your mouse movement and draws them on a blank canvas. You can use your computer desktop as canvas optionally.

What the heck is that for, I wonder?
That kind of question is applicable to any object or matter in our world. But IOGraph particularly is intended to brighten up your dull work, computer related routine and, hell yeah, it makes you an artist.

How do I use it?
OK, we have persuaded you to try it. First step is to download the IOGraph for your specific operating system. We build it for Windows, MAC OS and Linux — choose the one you need.

I have the program. What's next?
Now run it and click the circle in the center of the IOGraph window. That circle, like «record button», tells the program to record your mouse moves’n’stops. Now the most interesting part — forget about IOGraph for the rest of your work. Actually for any time you wish. As soon as you come back to the program you will see all the mouse trails and stops. Trails are just lines, stops are just circles. The bigger the circle, the longer the stop was.

Ok, what do I do after hours of IOGraph?
After you see the mouse paths and stops in the IOGraph window, you can save it clearly or apply your desktop as a background making the picture transparent — that really rocks!

The output picture is awesome! How do I use it?
Well, like anything in the interweb, you share it, post in your blog, suggest to a bored friend, mention our website as a place where you’ve found IOGrpah and mainly — enjoy.

By the way, where the name IOGraph comes from?
That’s really simple. «I» stands for input, «O» stands for output. And «Graph» comes from Greek “γραφικoς” which means drawing or painting. And here we are — IOGraph made by IOGraphica.

© IOGraphica 2010, all rights reserved.
Anatoly Zenkov & Andrey Shipilov

http://iographica.com/
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 08:39:51 PM by Software Santa »

Software Santa first opened on January 1st, 2007
Now celebrating 16 Years of being a Digital Santa Claus!
Software Santa's Speedy Site is Proudly Hosted by A2 Hosting.

Welcome Visitor:

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

Software Santa Welcome Page

The Software Santa Privacy Policy

email