Author Topic: MacMiner lets you Mine Bitcoin and Litecoin on newer Mac OS X systems!  (Read 3823 times)

Software Santa

• Administrator
  • Operating System:
  • Mac OS X 10.9 Mac OS X 10.9
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 26.0 Firefox 26.0
MacMiner lets you Mine Bitcoin and Litecoin on newer Mac OS X systems!

Download MacMiner height=128   Mine Bitcoin and Litecoin on Mac OS X

Simple like iOS, yet powerful like a Mac, this app gives you all the options from setting up with nothing more than a BTC or LTC address to the ability to edit the raw config files for bfgminer and cgminer. With the most powerful bitcoin and litecoin mining backends available on the Mac, Mac miners now have a user friendly application which even allows you to run the backends in the Terminal if you just want an easy installation of bfgminer, cgminer or cpuminer (a.k.a minerd). Click & mine in moments.

The First Native Mac Miner Built as a friendly GUI for the relatively complex array of command line bitcoin mining software, MacMiner is the first 100% native Mac mining app. This means you can set up and start mining in seconds, without worrying about complex install processes traditionally associated with mac miners. View Screenshots height=128 Pretty and Powerful All three of the most relevant mining backends are included in this mining software, bfgminer, cgminer and cpuminer. This gives you the flexibility to choose whichever runs faster for your setup, whether you're CPU, GPU, FPGA or ASIC mining Bitcoin, Litecoin or any compatible Alt Coin. Each miner window has a full set of tailored options for ease of use and there is a detailed API Output window which even allows you to monitor other miners on the network.
 Totally Open Source The Cryptocoin community holds ethics and public source software in the highest esteem, and MacMiner aims to contribute to the pool by releasing our full app on Github, so users can compile it for themselves from scratch and make sure all the code is up to standard.

http://fabulouspanda.co.uk/macminer/

Software Santa first opened on January 1st, 2007
Now celebrating 16 Years of being a Digital Santa Claus!
Software Santa's Speedy Site is Proudly Hosted by A2 Hosting.

Welcome Visitor:

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

Software Santa Welcome Page

The Software Santa Privacy Policy