Author Topic: Free Original ICONS by Debi has several sets of Windows Holiday Themed Icons  (Read 4893 times)

Software Santa

• Administrator
Free Original ICONS by Debi has several sets of Windows Holiday Themed Icons

http://www.debidawn.com/icons.htm

Free Original
ICONS
by Debi

I wanted to make 'cute' and 'colorful' icons and offer them free to my visitors because I enjoy using this type of icon myself. And I sure do enjoy anything that's free!

These icon sets are in small zip files. The size given is the size of the zip file. Just click on the word 'Download' under the icon description of the set(s) you'd like to download to your hard drive. There are over 1000 original icons here, only a small sample out of each set is pictured. Just enough to give you an idea of what the set contains. The exact number of icons in each set is given in each icon set's description.

**If you need help learning to change your icons, I have the info on that
(and many other things) on my F.A.Q.'s page.

Please don't forget to explore all of the other free goodies I have made for you.
A table of all the sections of my website is found at the bottom of this page.
There are lots of freebies you may enjoy! Thanks for stopping by...

New Years 2000 Icons  (9k)  3 icons celebrating New Year's Eve of the millennium.
Download

Christmas Icons Set #2  (36k)  Second set in Christmas icon series. 15 icons. Includes bells, candy canes, gingerbread man, stockings and much more.
Download

Holiday Recycle Bins  (18.9k)  Icons set that offers pairs of full/empty recycle bins in festive holiday images.
Download

Christmas Toys Icon Set  (13.9k) Set of 17 traditional favorite Christmas Toys.
Download

Christmas Icons Set #1 (18.9k) First set in a series. Includes 21 cute festive yuletide icons. Includes gifts, trees, candles, star, holly, lights, & more!
Download

Wreaths Icons  (10.1k)  Wreaths for all seasons.  Set of 10.
Download

Halloween Icons  (12.7k) 15 Halloween icons including black cat, bat, cauldron, ghost & much more.
Download

Easter Egg Icons (47.1k)   Set of 62 brightly colored and festive Easter eggs.
Download

Heart Icons (53k)  Set of 66 heart icons in several different designs and many different colors.  A very nice and     complete set.
Download

Gifts & Bows (7.91k )  Set of Cute Bows in different colors, as well as some gift packages in assorted colors and designs.  Set of 14 icons.

http://www.debidawn.com/icons.htm

Categories: Valentine's Day - Holiday - Icons - Desktop
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 07:35:29 AM by Software Santa »

Software Santa first opened on January 1st, 2007
Now celebrating 16 Years of being a Digital Santa Claus!
Software Santa's Speedy Site is Proudly Hosted by A2 Hosting.

Welcome Visitor:

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

Software Santa Welcome Page

The Software Santa Privacy Policy