Author Topic: Jalmus is music education software helping to improve their sight-reading  (Read 3284 times)

Software Santa

• Administrator
  • Operating System:
  • Mac OS X 10.6 Mac OS X 10.6
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 20.0 Firefox 20.0
Jalmus is music education software helping to improve their sight-reading in JAVA

Jalmus is a free, open source music education software helping the musicians, specially pianists, to improve their sight-reading. You can train to read music with both exercises on notes or rhythms.

Jalmus is developed in Java and so available on Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac OS. Jalmus is a multilingual software supporting - English, French, Spanish, Italian, Danish and German : help us to translate it in your language.

Jalmus also provides some buying guides that will allow you to compare complete features, user reviews and prices of all musical instruments :

- Keyboards : digital pianos, masterkeyboards, synthesizers ...
- Guitars and basses : electric guitars (Stratocaster, Telecaster, Les Paul, SG ...), acoustic guitars (classical, steel strings guitars ...), basses ...
- Woodwinds : clarinets (Boehm or Öhler for Germany and Austria), saxophones (soprano, alto, tenor, baritone), flutes and piccolos, double reed instruments (oboe, bassoon, English Horn ...).

23 avril 2013 : Jalmus is discontinued

I’ve stopped to develop and maintain Jalmus Software. It was a great experience and I hope my little work was useful for some musicians to learn read music.

Best Regards,

Christophe

PS : I’ve just fixed on version 2.3 the rest breve and semibreve inversion on Score Reading

http://www.jalmus.net/?lang=en

http://sourceforge.net/projects/jalmus/?source=directory

Software Santa first opened on January 1st, 2007
Now celebrating 16 Years of being a Digital Santa Claus!
Software Santa's Speedy Site is Proudly Hosted by A2 Hosting.

Welcome Visitor:

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

Software Santa Welcome Page

The Software Santa Privacy Policy

email