Author Topic: Tomighty is a tool that helps you apply the Pomodoro Technique® at Work!  (Read 3096 times)

Software Santa

• Administrator
  • Operating System:
  • Mac OS X 10.6 Mac OS X 10.6
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 26.0 Firefox 26.0
Tomighty is a tool that helps you apply the Pomodoro Technique® at Work!

Tomighty is a convenient, easy to use, eye candy desktop application that helps you organize and execute your tasks in the Pomodoroâ„¢ way.
  Download Tomighty for Mac Windows   It's free, as in free beer. You don't need to pay a penny to use it.
 It's open source. You can download the source code and modify it to fit your needs.
 About the technique  The Pomodoro Technique® is a simple way to boost your productivity when performing mind-consuming tasks. It helps you keep yourself focused while reducing mental exhaustion. Read more about it at the official website.

What 

Tomighty is a tool that helps you apply the Pomodoro Technique®. It's intended to be plain simple, easy to use and unintrusive.
 Tomighty's features include:

• Configurable times
  • Configurable sounds
  • Pomodoroâ„¢ counter
  • Displays the remaining time on tray
  • Themes
  • Multiple languages
Why  When I first tried Pomodoroâ„¢, I was amazed by how simple and effective this technique turned out to be. Results came in short time: my productivity increased and I felt a lot less exhausted. As I did not have a physical timer at hand, the natural thing to do was to search the web for some timer application. I was looking for a desktop app that lives on the system tray and does not get in they way. I tried lots of apps, but none satisfied me. That's why I created Tomighty.

http://www.tomighty.org/

http://code.google.com/p/tomighty/

Software Santa first opened on January 1st, 2007
Now celebrating 16 Years of being a Digital Santa Claus!
Software Santa's Speedy Site is Proudly Hosted by A2 Hosting.

Welcome Visitor:

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

Software Santa Welcome Page

The Software Santa Privacy Policy