Author Topic: Ovid the Owl Act I is a cross platform side scroller adventure or puzzle game  (Read 2581 times)

Software Santa

• Administrator
  • Operating System:
  • Mac OS X 10.9 Mac OS X 10.9
  • Browser:
  • SeaMonkey 2.24 SeaMonkey 2.24
Ovid the Owl Act I is a cross platform side scroller adventure or puzzle game

Software Santa got stuck when the bats showed up. Doesn't seem to be any way across the night.

Ovid the Owl Act I - Version 1.5 It's finally here: Ovid the Owl Act I. This unique side-scroller immerses you into the world of Ovid, an owl whose wings were clipped. This is a high quality game that's both free and fun.
The engine, tools, art, music, and game design were all created from scratch by me, Leeran Z. Raphaely.
As of June 26, 2008, Ovid the Owl is now at version 1.5. There aren't enough differences to warrant replaying the game from beginning to end if you already beat it. If not, you should install it. If you used the installer the first time, download the new installer, and it'll keep your saved games.
A complete list of changes is as follows:

• The key that flips switches is now Shift, not Alt.
  • It no longer uses DirectX which means a couple of things. Firstly, it'll work on more PCs because no one has to update for DirectX. Secondly, this means Linux and Mac OS versions aren't far off since DirectX is cross platform.
  • I fixed some collision detection.
  • There are more sound effects where fitting.
  • There are cooler underwater effects in the last level if your graphics card supports them.
Download Download Ovid the Owl Act I for Windows.
(This is an installer. If you want a ZIP file click here)
Download Ovid the Owl Act I for Mac OS X (Supports OS X version 10.4 or later)

http://lzr.cc/Ovid.htm

Software Santa first opened on January 1st, 2007
Now celebrating 16 Years of being a Digital Santa Claus!
Software Santa's Speedy Site is Proudly Hosted by A2 Hosting.

Welcome Visitor:

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

Software Santa Welcome Page

The Software Santa Privacy Policy