Author Topic: XN Resource Editor is a resource editor and PE module explorer for Windows  (Read 2934 times)

Software Santa

• Administrator
  • Operating System:
  • Mac OS X 10.9 Mac OS X 10.9
  • Browser:
  • SeaMonkey 2.29 SeaMonkey 2.29
XN Resource Editor is a resource editor and PE module explorer for Windows Systems 98 - XP

XN Resource Editor

XN Resource Editor is a free, powerful, fully featured resource editor and PE module explorer for Windows 98, Windows 2000 and Windows XP.

Version 3.0.0.1 released 17th December 2005.  Please see the read me file for details of what's new.
XNResourceEditor 3.0.0.1  Self installing program for new users    Download...
XNResourceEditor 3.0.0.1  Program file only.  Update for existing users    Download...
XNResourceEditor 3.0.0.1  Source code.  Requires Delphi 2006    Download...

Here's the latest version of my popular Resource Editor - brought up to date with XP Manifest, Accelerator table and .RC file support.

XNResourceEditor works with all resource files (.RES) and PE modules (.EXE, .DLL, etc.) but it has special knowledge of modules written in Delphi.  It can display all the modules that comprise a Delphi program, and let you edit the properties of the components used on Delphi forms.

And unusually XNResourceEditor can modify PE modules - even if you use Windows 98!

To compile XNResourceEditor you'll need to install the Resource Editor Components package that comes with the source download, together with my Miscellaneous Components package  (make sure you've got the latest version).  You'll also need my Resource Utilities, Low Level Utilities and Image Types packages.

http://www.wilsonc.demon.co.uk/d10resourceeditor.htm

Software Santa first opened on January 1st, 2007
Now celebrating 16 Years of being a Digital Santa Claus!
Software Santa's Speedy Site is Proudly Hosted by A2 Hosting.

Welcome Visitor:

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

Software Santa Welcome Page

The Software Santa Privacy Policy

email