Author Topic: Kaku is a highly integrated music player that supports different online platform  (Read 442 times)

Software Santa

• Administrator
  • Operating System:
  • Mac OS X 10.13 Mac OS X 10.13
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 73.0 Firefox 73.0
Kaku is a highly integrated music player that supports different online platforms

Open Sourced
Kaku is open sourced at GitHub and is maintained by many contributors. Please feel free to contribute if you love this project !

All Platforms
We use web technology to build up Kaku from scratch. So it supports Windows, Mac OS and Linux. Feel free to download anyone which matches your platform !

Different Sources
In our design, Kaku should be an awesome music player which supports different music sources like YouTube, Baidu, Vimeo ... etc. If you are interested with our following releases that may support other different sources, please go like our Facebook page for our updates !

Support Kaku

At first, Kaku is just a small project made as a gift. But after a while, this has become a big project including so many awesome features (and more coming up). But we all know that any kind of development takes time and money needless to say Kaku is way beyond my original imagination !

Any 1 penny will be a big help and I am sure they will be mainly used on this porject like server costs, developer license fees ... etc. I already opened a patreon page for Kaku and there are some awesome perks that you can get after supporting Kaku. Please give it a check and be part of this community :)

P.S if you are a company and want to sponsor Kaku, please drop me an email directly. Thanks :)

https://kaku.rocks/

https://github.com/EragonJ/Kaku
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 03:49:10 AM by Software Santa »

Software Santa first opened on January 1st, 2007
Now celebrating 16 Years of being a Digital Santa Claus!
Software Santa's Speedy Site is Proudly Hosted by A2 Hosting.

Welcome Visitor:

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

Software Santa Welcome Page

The Software Santa Privacy Policy