Author Topic: Tough Cookies is a cross platform modern flash cards study and management app  (Read 487 times)

Software Santa

• Administrator
  • Operating System:
  • Mac OS X 10.13 Mac OS X 10.13
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 87.0 Firefox 87.0
Tough Cookies is a cross platform modern flash cards study and management app - still in Beta!

https://www.toughcookies.net

Tough Cookies is a modern flash cards study and management app that runs cross-platform on Windows, Mac, and Linux.

With TC you can create text- and image-based flash cards using a simple editor or Markdown. Files are stored on your local disk and can thus be added to any VCS.

Content can be stored and managed within folders and units. Repetition dates are set according to your study schedule. TC stays out of your way and lets you focus on studying, not on managing your cards.

Features

Spaced Repetition
Dropping flash cards into boxes will automatically schedule future reviews. Spaced repetition is a proven technique to quickly and reliably learn and remember new things.

Simple Editing
TC features a streamlined editor that lets you focus on the content, not on the format. Flash Cards will always look nice and crisp.

Tidy up the Clutter
Flash Cards can be collected inside units, which can be collected inside folders, which can be collected inside other folders. Keeps your stuff tidy.

Download
Yep, it's for Windows, Mac, and Linux. And it's FREE!

TC is a cross-platform app that runs on all modern versions of Windows, Mac OS and Linux. You can download and use it free of charge. Forever. There's no catch.

Warning: This is pre-release software (Beta). Use it at your own risk. Create backups of your data regularly.

Support
Help is never out of reach. For now, just drop me a line.

If you have any questions, please drop me a line, or hit me up on twitter @ToughCookiesNet.

https://www.toughcookies.net

Software Santa first opened on January 1st, 2007
Now celebrating 16 Years of being a Digital Santa Claus!
Software Santa's Speedy Site is Proudly Hosted by A2 Hosting.

Welcome Visitor:

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

Software Santa Welcome Page

The Software Santa Privacy Policy

email