Author Topic: Buddi is a personal finance and budgeting program on any Java 1.5 capable system  (Read 4716 times)

Software Santa

• Administrator
Buddi is a personal finance and budgeting program on any Java 1.5 capable system!

Sorry Macintosh "Panther" 10.3 Users: Only Mac OS X 10.4 "Tiger" or Later Systems are capable of Running JAVA 1.5 programs!   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(

Windows or Debian / Ubuntu packages are available: and there is a Java ARchive version for All Java 1.5 capable Platforms (.jar)

Software Santa Owns This! A Software Santa PICK!

Buddi

Buddi is a personal finance and budgeting program, aimed at those who have little or no financial background. In making this software, I have attempted to make things as simple as possible, while still retaining enough functions to satisfy most home users.

Buddi is released as Open Source Software. You can download it for free, with no disabled features and no time limit. If you find that you like it, and that it has helped you to organize your finances, I would greatly appreciate a small donation via the link at the bottom of the home page. I have spent thousands of hours of my own time perfecting Buddi - while I am not doing this for the money, I do need to support myself and my family, and every little bit helps!

Buddi will run on almost any computer which has a Java virtual machine 1.5 or later installed. This can include Windows, Macintosh OS X 10.4 "Tiger", Linux, and many other operating systems.

Buddi is currently available in Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish. If you are interested in translating to another language, feel free to do so! I would greatly appreciate it if you also sent me the translated file once you are finished. For more details, please see the translations page.

Buddi is released under the GNU General Public License. Since Buddi is released as Open Source Software, everyone has free access to the source code (available for download from the SourceForge project page). This gives you have the ability to modify the program if you want it to work a little differently, or if you want to add some new features. For more information on Open Source Software in general, and the GNU General Public License in particular, you can refer to Wikipedia.

I plan to Donate! This is well worth the time and money this will save me!

http://buddi.digitalcave.ca/

Categories: Office Applications - Financial - Personal Finance - Replace "Quicken" - Household Budget  - Mac System X - Tiger - PPC - MacIntel - LINUX - Windows - JAVA 1.5 Virtual Machine required
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 05:04:16 PM by Software Santa »

Software Santa first opened on January 1st, 2007
Now celebrating 16 Years of being a Digital Santa Claus!
Software Santa's Speedy Site is Proudly Hosted by A2 Hosting.

Welcome Visitor:

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

Software Santa Welcome Page

The Software Santa Privacy Policy

email