Author Topic: Perishable Press is a Web Master Resource for Web Dev + WordPress + Security  (Read 469 times)

Software Santa

• Administrator
  • Operating System:
  • Mac OS X 10.13 Mac OS X 10.13
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 98.0 Firefox 98.0
Perishable Press is a Web Master Resource for Web Development + WordPress + Security.

https://perishablepress.com/

About the site..

Perishable Press features articles and tutorials on many aspects of web development, and is very much a work in progress. It is where I write tutorials, post discoveries, and share solutions. Perishable Press has been online since 2005 and continues to evolve in terms of content, structure, design, and focus. As I learn, grow, and change, so does the site.

Under the hood, Perishable Press strives toward web standards, usability, accessibility, and privacy. I like code that is clean, minimal, and correct. The site is hosted at Media Temple on a (dv) server running Linux, Apache, and Nginx. It is built with WordPress, PHP, MySQL, HTML, XML, JavaScript, and lots of delicious CSS.

Perishable Press provides high-quality, in-depth articles on web design and development, graphic design, social media, blogging, software, and more. Learn how to use WordPress, PHP, SQL, XML, JavaScript, HTML, CSS, and a sprinkle of .htaccess to create beautiful, blazing-fast sites that are usable, accessible, and secure.

On the surface, Perishable Press delivers high-quality articles focusing on web development, digital design, creativity, and everything in between. Site content includes random notes, code snippets, in-depth tutorials, product reviews, news and more. Basically anything that I find suitable for sharing with my audience. Sometimes I ramble about personal topics, but most of the time I write about web development, SEO, site security and performance.

The primary thrust of the site focuses on the geekier side of web design and development, with successive thrusts covering everything from digital photography and graphic design to multimedia production and creative writing. I like to imagine a niche where “Modern Creative Media” represents the dynamic intersection between creativity and technology.

Thanks for dropping in to check it out. Feel free to dig around and explore.. Currently, the site features around 800 articles and 12,000 comments, so definitely lots to check out. As they say, “there’s gold in them thar hills!”

About Perishable Press
Perishable Press is the work of Jeff Starr, professional developer, designer, author, and publisher with two decades of experience.

Categories

•    WordPress (297)
•    Uncategorized (5)
•    News (130)
•    Random (25)

•    Media (167)

Graphics (28)
        Photos (5)
        Tech (76)
        Blogging (45)
        Writing (11)
        Music (4)

•    Web Design (512)
        PHP (117)
        .htaccess (169)
        JavaScript (70)
        SEO (45)
        CSS (99)
        Security (154)
        HTML (71)

Popular Posts

7G Firewall
    How to Block Bad Bots
    Blackhole for Bad Bots
    Stupid htaccess Tricks
    Stupid WordPress Tricks
    Better Robots.txt for WordPress
    WordPress Block Proxy Visits
    How to Redirect with mod_rewrite

https://perishablepress.com/
« Last Edit: March 12, 2022, 05:14:00 AM by Software Santa »

Software Santa first opened on January 1st, 2007
Now celebrating 16 Years of being a Digital Santa Claus!
Software Santa's Speedy Site is Proudly Hosted by A2 Hosting.

Welcome Visitor:

@MEMBER OF PROJECT HONEY POT
Spam Harvester Protection Network
provided by Unspam

Software Santa Welcome Page

The Software Santa Privacy Policy

email